Are you a
levy-paying employer or training provider with a new ESFA contract and feel overwhelmed with
submitting your learner data to the ESFA?
A lot of new contract holders need help understanding the relevant parts of the ILR
specification and Provider Guidance, funding and management (FAM) codes and other ILR based
systems and terminology.
We can help.
The team at HT Projects have been helping training providers since 1995.
We will assist you with getting the learner details into the ESFA ILR Learner Entry Tool and
producing an ILR XML file with no errors that can be uploaded to the ESFA Information
Management Services (IDAMS) system.
We provide a service where one of our experienced team will be on hand to train you and
your staff with the following:-
- ESFA ILR Learner Entry Tool
- Funding Information System - FIS
- Learning Aims Reference Service (LARS) and its replacement ‘Finding a learning aim’
- The Data Service and ILR Guidance
- Learner data issues and errors from FIS and/or Information Management Services (IDAMS)
Learners personal information is handled with the utmost of care. No data will be
transmitted between us in an insecure manner.
All support and training will be handled via:-
- Teams online sessions
Get in touch and get to grips with submitting your learner data!